PER 2.41% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Every target over the last three weeks seemed impossible, yet...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Every target over the last three weeks seemed impossible, yet here we are with 17M buys at 3-3.1. The next target is 3.5 and I am convinced that we will be there mid this week.

4 weeks ago we had 100 followers on HC, now there are 1200+. Everyone wants in on this one, but clearly there is very little opportunity to buy on the dips, so games are being played. Have another look at the graph, it is a straight line heading north all the way to the trading halt and announcements which could happen at any time.

We have directors buying in and indicating that we are all going to have a Merry Christmas. We also have major pharma's snapping up Antisense companies globally. ANP has been greatly underrated and this I believe is a major rerate of this company. ANP is at the forefront of a very significant drug discovery with other potential drugs in the pipeline.

Read T4P and Aces for fundamental analysis of ATL1103 potential. It is a very convincing story. Just ignore the games and manipulation,IMHO Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $39.27K 485.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 365000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 57142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.