05/01/09 day for the bulls, page-19

1. 4,960 Posts.
    Wheep0,
    I only respond in the negative when you attack...

My angst with your last post was your statements about Voltaire only making money in the recent bear market and unlikely to make money in the recent bounce.

I have no problem with your enthusiasm, I do have a problem with your attitude to those who follow different methods and make suppositions about who or what they are without research or reason.

Even in this latest post of yours you are making the assumption that Voltaire is not an investor. Again this is rubbish.

Why you cannot post without ruining your good words with an attack on your perceived enemies or even those who might suggest something is differnt from your view is something I beleive you could do well to sort out. Your Choice.

i do not beleive this is only a trading website, but I also do not beleive this is only an "investment" website... i also beleive that the majority of investors are basically traders with a longer time view.

You have already made one post which I applauded. I hope you can curb your desire to rubbish other's methods when you post. When you have learnt that, I will no doubt be less inclined to point out your posting mistakes.

You act aggressive, I respond aggressively.

Cheers

;)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.