ZMM 30.8% 0.9¢ zimi limited

.055 the key, page-32

1. 120 Posts.
    G'Day Doogs
    I have mention in a previous post that my research assistant (affectionally known as the "TICK")belives there are 10 steps and six milestones on this play. The first step is to stay above 0.06c for a couple of days. (Not far off). As for the milestones we have not reach No. 1 yet. (within a couple of weeks)

Hang on a bit - the leader of the opposition (wife) just come in - Called me a recalcitrant, scatty, knuckle dragging neanderthal with an unsual load of cognitive skill and somethink about using a mower. Gone now - dosen't really like being called Toni either.

Anyhow I have done some calculation on the assumption we have a proven 5.5 billion barrells of oil. I do reserve the right to correct myself because there are a number of variables that are not taken into account yet. Example - there could be 2 Billion shares & options plus another 5 billion barrells floating around by the time the deals done.

My Motto - When in a speculative stock be prepared to do the lot - if your not go and buy Woolworths.

Here's my prediction based on - we are allowed to stay as WHL Energy Limited and not swallowed up.
    * Share Price - $7.00
    * Market Cap - Who Knows 14 billion

The money is one thing - but what really excites me is the acqusition opportunities this type of $ brings

I will assure you on this ole mate - I will either be in the crapper or the penthouse - simple really.

Strong Buy and still accumulating.
    Happy Days
    Scobie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.004(30.8%)
Mkt cap ! $1.139M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.824K 631.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1185886 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 41760 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.