RCR 0.00% 14.0¢ rincon resources limited

I'm out at market opening, at least for the time being will just...

1. 6,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1204
    I'm out at market opening, at least for the time being will just watch and re-enter for the Avalon bullseye drilling which is likely some months away due heritage clearance first. Whats spooking me somewhat are the two diamond drill holes at Pokali. Hole 1 recorded a few intervals where copper sulphide was recorded and photos of core shown. The actual fraction of copper sulphide in these photos is very minor, around only 2 -5% at best. Basically they are isolated blebs. Now a pXRF result was provided and indicative copper values of 5-7% copper content advised. But thats only possible if the pXRF was directly zapping the isolated blebs and maybe a couple of other random places where visible copper is not seen. The majority of the core did not have visible copper blebs, let alone stringer or semi-massive copper sulphides. When the lab assaying is done this will average out the copper content over a greater interval, to get a more realistic and represenative average, and so I'm expecting a fairly low value for copper. In regard the Hole 2, recently completed, we have so far heard nothing but in fairness the geo would need to fully log the core before any comment can be made. Fair enough, but my concern is /was if there were some very decent visible copper intervals observed (that is , stringers or nett textured or semi-massive sulphides) over the course of the drilling then likely as not that would have been announced fairly promptly, as most junior explorers like to do

I do plan to buy back in the lead-up to the Avalon bullseye target

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33258 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.