PCL 6.67% 1.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

All extremely valid points to protect capital. Conviction is one...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    All extremely valid points to protect capital. Conviction is one thing, but you can't go broke taking profits or protecting your capital.

I bagged on this & regrettably sold early. I am back in to take a punt on a proven world class oil reserve. I suspect impatience & fear will kick in soon enough on no news and the sp will drop (all too common). I am keeping some spare change to be ready if this happens.
    It bodes well that Exonn, Total & Shell all have tenements literally right next to PCL's. They have a proven oil resource. The area is red hot atm with so much interest so I am hoping things are happening quicker than usual (wishful thinking).
    A few worrying points;
    PCL only have 2 quarters left of funding available (641k) - so I dare say if nothing is sorted within the next few months a cap raise will be on the cards.
    License expiry dates - there has been no clear news on the Licensing of PEL37 & PEL87 (that I'm aware of?).
    PEL37 still pending ministerial approval & extension according to the last Half Yearly?

I am taking a punt on the PEL87 tenement. Hustler previously mentioned, PCL has 75% interest in PEL87 + 4 major companies have expressed interest in a farm out agreement. Shell & Total discoveries on trend with PEL87.
    It's definitely not every day you get to take a punt on something like this... GLTAH
    Last edited by presto78: 23/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $633.6K 44.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9878918 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 18735192 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.