AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

my read on the size of the buy orders that appeared late today...

1. 3,072 Posts.
    my read on the size of the buy orders that appeared late today is that the really heavy buying artillery is just getting warmed up.

the big money was always going to let the DT circus drop in to MNM on the JV ann and do its thing (buy/panic/sell), before showing their hand.

MNM should be a 50c+ stock on published news on any asx coal/gold/csg peer comp you care to name IMO.

and we all know that the BM JORC and MT M ann's are in the final stages of preparation, and are likely to be ball bursters.

All the current offers up to and including 20c are vulnerable to be smashed in a matter of minutes if MNM gets one of its full blown buying frenzies going.

Those of us who watched the near vertical MNM SP runs of mid 2008 and late 2010 speak from experience.

MNM has never been in better shape, and has never been a more compelling buy. it has never had better reason to go on one of its signature runs.

and using 08, 10, 12 rally logic (why not?), another one of those blistering SP runs is now DUE...

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.