VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

09 news paper article

1. 129 Posts.
    Last year when ERJ was about to rival BHP in market cap lol, I collected a number of West Australian story's written by Sean Smith, no relation to Ross I hope??? Here's one of interest.

If Your Going To San Francisco...
    The larger than life Ross Smith looks like finally achieving his wish to set up home in the Land of the Free.

The company promoter reckons he's generated enough interest from US investment funds in his latest venture, waste energy play ERJ to justify setting up an office in the US and is making plan to relocate to San Francisco by March.

He's already picked out his new digs, taking advantage of the downturn in the US residential market to put his foot on what he says is a great buy at US$1.3 million, with a house boasting views across San Francsico Bay to Alcatraz Island.

Australia has proved a mixed blessing for Smith in the past two years.

Enerji making runs, enabled him to pocket $3 million of performance stock on the company's sharemarket run, but its emergence has coincided with the last stage of the wind-up of his family company, Golden Hind Holdings Pty Ltd.

The forced liquidation by Deloitte is now drawing to a close, having realised more than $3 million, the lion share from the sale of Smith's family home near the Colonial Brewery, outside Margaret River.

Deloitte undertaker Gary Doran and friends were put into Golden Hind 13 months ago by law firm Freehills over an unpaid $23,000 bill. It's proved a relatively straight forward liquidation, complicated only by the fact that Golden Hind had not filed a tax return in 7 years. The one secure creditor, Bankwest, has recovered its full wallop of $1.7 million, with the rest split between unsecured creditors.

Smith has filed a claim but Doran says Deloitte is waiting on him to substatiate it. Ends...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.