VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

09 news paper article, page-2

1. 7 Posts.
    Graza that was an interesting article.
    Over the past 3 months I've been looking at ERJ as an investment. Friends?? suggested I buy some shares but I wasn't convinced and waited.
    Since then I've looked at the company and the industry. I can't add anything positive as regards the management of the company.
    The industry is different. I read the promotional material that ERJ used earlier this year and contacted a 'remote mine' and was told that they buy their electricity from an Independent Power Producer (IPP) they gave me the name so I checked their web site and other IPPs. I spoke to a manager at the IPP and we discussed the ORC and were they looking at using this technology. The answer was NO as the ROI was between 6 and 8 years. Far too long for them. I asked about the 20c per kW and was told that they would love to get this price. It seems that they get less than half of this. Even the diesel price is not correct as there are rebates from the ATO which reduces the price they pay.

If anyone can research other companies and get good figures it would give a better picture of what is happening.

It seems the figures that ERJ uses are good for promotional and that is it.

I think I'll keep my money in safer shares for the time being.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 55096344 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 86358455 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.