RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

a happy return to the rmg thread after a couple of years!time to...

1. 68 Posts.

a happy return to the rmg thread after a couple of years!

time to start contributing again -

joe rockhead, that article was a good read. certainly gives hope to the copper price which has been absolutely hammered. with some good planning we can work on proofing up a potential cu resource which coincides with a recovering price/demand.

nklex, did JR give any indication regarding what his plans this year are? it seems we have bits and pieces of information from here and there but no idea what time is being spend on which areas? are we concentrating on mt coffin? which resource? whats the plan of attack?
    i know things will be slow for a while but it would be nice to know we are working in sequence and to some type of plan. thoughts?

the ace - keep positive! we have both been here since day one and you seem to be getting pretty frustrated lately. i know its taking time but we have to keep the faith.

derkfoote/brantley, have always enjoyed reading your informative posts. have you any ideas of what JR's plan/timeline is for RMG?
    i know its speculation, but you both seem to have tracked RMG's progress very closely for the last couple of years, often uncovering information they were keen to keep quiet ( joint venture details, tenement applications).

what do you think we will achieve this year and going forward? any ideas/thoughts about the future of rmg?
    thank you in advance.

any other holders who have any POSITIVE ideas/thoughts/opinions/contributions i would love to hear them . thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.