VNL 10.7% 15.5¢ vinyl group ltd

I don't know much about website stats and how they are derived....

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I don't know much about website stats and how they are derived. Are they based in what people search only? It was interesting that in the last preso they seemed to indicate that they were getting traffic direct to the website. Does that show up in these stats and Alexa rankings etc. Seemed to be hinting that 'don't trust what you see online, we have the real stats... and they're amazing...'

But if they were good and growing, you would think they would share. That they don't is a bit if a concern. They talk about how the API pipeline is getting bigger, how much data the site has, how much engagement they are getting in the industry etc. Nothing real at this point that is objective that confirms value of the site/database.

i expect very low take up of paid subs initially. I hope the API business is moving along and some of that pipeline is getting closed. I still think a whale is needed to validate this business has value, which may in turn give credibility and drive subs.

i don't think website traffic is needed to sell API, but customers need to see benefit in JXT being a one stop shop sourcings credits. These whales already source credits from the same place as JXT.

Good announcement and we should rocket tho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $130.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 16.0¢ 13.0¢ $221.1K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2826 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 835169 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 15.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 34206
Last updated 14.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.