CUE 0.00% 11.0¢ cue energy resources limited

0ver sold, page-6

1. 2,257 Posts.
    Your loss toggs! You watch this next week.......it will be back to mid thirties in no time, and when they do hit the column, whoosh, and the SP will be out of reach.
    That's the thing that really gets me........we already know roughly how big the column is, and roughly how much oil is down there, and roughly how much its all worth - give or take a few hundred million dollars either way, yet the market expects to drill straight down in the first hit and plonk the rig on and ring the barges!
    If oil was that easy, we'd all be doing it, but luckily for us, the hard work (exploring) has already been done.
    The seismics proved the source and potential, otherwise
    they wouldnt have rushed through the re-entry with the full support, urging and backing of the government. I bought another 200,000 on Friday @ $0.28c near close
    and just couldn't believe the panic........I mean really,
    Oyong alone would justify the current SP, let alone all the gas, and Jeruk, well thats just going to be the icing on a very lucrative cake in the very near future. The only games being played are pulling this thing back occassionally, buying up big on the lows, selling on the highs, and making some serious money in the meantime while we wait for the target depth and inevitible whoosh! And then we make more serious, serious money............its not rocket science, but by all means
    if you think its a sell, then sell. The Singaporeans love this stock and its been the talk of the town over there for the last six months or so. The support for this stock is huge, and its always the massive off screen bids that tell the tale of how the drilling is travelling on this one.
    I've been following this thing for well over a year now, in and out and in and out regularly, and made more on this than anything else combined in the same period. And nothing will change that, least of all the odd stuck pipe or minor hiccup with the drilling, its a no brainer in my opinion!
    wrxsti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100200 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 792334 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.