AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Congratulations all holders (especially long termers). Bought...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Congratulations all holders (especially long termers). Bought back in 2017 and averaged up and down (mostly down) and at one stage after being down about 60% I was close to throwing in the towel and realising the loss. Eventually I did the only responsible thing I could and bought more in the SPP @ $3.8c or so. :-S

I remember in those dark months/years the ultimate hope was to wait for a rise with a second wind in the lithium market so that I could sell out with hopefully most of my capital.

My trading history with AVZ is probably a case study on what not to do, but believing in the lithium boom and the resource we have has turned this part of my portfolio into a massive winner. After the 7th bag I sold to free-carry. Have definitely lost out on the upside on the small portion sold, but worth it for the mental health.

With a young family now will be looking to divest up to half of my holding after the ML to dividend paying stocks but have set my limit to liquidating half my holdings at most. Hard decision to make as I have tremendous belief in the resource and lithium boom, but no longer the same 30y.o with no family and no mortgage.

Congratulations again to all and thanks to all the regular posters. Looking forward to the next couple years on this Monster. Just imagine what is going to happen when we open up Carrier de l'est. Could be the makings of a monopoly based on size and costs to extract.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.