ERN 0.00% 0.5¢ erongo energy limited

1.00 by jan..

1. 116 Posts.

selling yesterday in this stock was a a little bit silly imo. Mkt cap of $14m with $2.5m in the bank looks to me like a low entry point here compared to others exploring in Namibia. It will take one investor to stand up and sayu right i will buy this stock. I think this will happen soon and it will take it to the next level... for me i have stopped watching it intra day and have spoken to a few people in management who are more than happy to talk about current developments.

This company is now twice the company it was when it traded at 60c. it now has 4 exploration lic in Namibia, which i assume there is historical data, which will be collated by the company and annouced..

Mark Gasson has joined the company as a geologist, why would such an appointment be made, i suspect a feild survey and some sampleing will happen in the new yr in order to target the right spots for the drilling campaign to start. there should be a broker road show early next year which should be good for getting the story out there.. any thoughts??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.