AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Hi, With broker reports (Moelis) and online reports (a few days...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi,

With broker reports (Moelis) and online reports (a few days ago - someone posted an online valuation - I'm not sure who, apologies) would someone like to propose a date when AJX will be $1.00 AUD? I'm not talking about an intra day high but an actual closing price. We could make it a competition with the person guessing the date in a (yyyy-mm) format. If you are so brave to include a day - please do.....One vote only.

The reason for the post is that I am noticing that on HC there has been an increasing amount of posts on FR military uniform and previously, on the possibility of a US listing. Now, if you have been part of the AJX journey you would well know what these two genies previously did to the share price. Deja vu, who is to know...

I seldom post but read avidly and conduct my own research on the fundamentals of the stocks I hold. I am in no way up-ramping or down ramping AJX. I have held for over 2 years as I believe in the technology and the potential.

Thank you for taking the time to propose a date. If you would like to further provide evidence to substantiate your date - please do. If not, please pick a number.

Kind regards,
    Raindear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.