PBH 0.00% 46.5¢ pointsbet holdings limited

$1.00 Party, page-92

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    I completely agree with you guys how frustrating when loosing money every days & I’m feeling the exact pain myself when my half a million shares are worth around $50K.
    it is a matter of fact - we need to learn and accept the ups and downs when investing. Sadly most of the companies are eaten by these awful Covid, inflation & interest rate rises and pointsbet is one of many.
    But in positive sides let’s not forget they were 28% up in revenue report few weeks ago. We also know they started IPO around $2 mark and after growing the business these far and gaining licenses in more sates the revenue is to continue growing should they decide to cut some staff members. However, We know why would they need to stop when they are aiming to be top 3 in US and continuously growing ,proving & achieving.
    we have fallen from such a long height of SP around $15 but certainly time will tell current SP is not to miss and some may regret after months or years.
    Past performance cannot predict the future, however, I can not afford to sell at this price and continue to remain hopeful and hope I never need to sell my Shares with a loss.
    I hope management will do something to bring SP at least to $2 + in short term and we start to be bit hopeful.
    sorry friends I don’t want write negative or write positive to influence. We are all adults, let’s calculate our own risks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.5¢ $305.3K 652.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40337 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 16489 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.