FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

$1.00 price target, page-132

1. 232 Posts.
    Sounds good UG premonition maybe lol, I hope your right definitely right about someone accumulating 8m shares at 1.2 last 2 days and also 2.3m still to buy so it has held up well but where are the shares coming from to fill that request it has been tightly held for weeks, someone get nervous or 3b's late and will be out Monday lol. Time will tell I can't see them not issuing all remaining shares either way. Post announcement would be better it's just some cash that they can use for ventures outside of SHIP etc. Can't think of any reason why anyone would chase gold in Aust atm though profit margins very tight, Uranium price too cheap currently to even contemplate but see a bright future at some point but why explore when you can just buy ready built projects like bronze wing and many others that have gone belly up due to high costs and borrowed money. The mining sector is very distressed lately when FAS gets up and running with no debt and profitable opportunities will abound. Maintenance Services companies folding left right and centre hard bargains can be driven with whoever will win the tender to build SHIP as it will be right at a break even price I imagine. Lots of miners losing jobs as well in the goldfields so FAS should have access to an experienced workforce with lower wage demands. I hope they have these facts firmly in front of the $65m lenders sights not to mention low and going lower Aussie dollar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.