CAZ 7.14% 1.5¢ cazaly resources limited

re: what next...? Today's trading was a mirror image of DEG's...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: what next...? Today's trading was a mirror image of DEG's when they hit similar intercepts at Wingina...

Do yourself a favour and look it up, you will find it's a relatively similar situation!

DEG's market cap ran to about $50m on their initial results...yet CAZ's is still only about $19m, even after today's rise!

This is very, very good news for CAZ.

In my opinion, these are significant results, not only because of their high grade, but because of the implications for the entire prospect.

As I see it, there is a real chance that previous RAB drilling, which mainly tested the softer, "gold depleted weathered zone", has been pulling up short of the primary minerilisation, which it now appears may be hosted in the deeper, harder "fresh rock".

If so, the location and extent of previous low grade wide intercepts, could in fact be pointing to the possible extent of an underlying, high grade economic resource?

The adjusted width of the mineralised zone may end up substantially less than the 58m reported, but the fact it actually ended in mineralisation suggests it is still a substantial intersection...and for all we know, may still continue another 50m?

More results to come, including further drilling to determine the orientation of the structure, so no doubt, we should get a clearer picture in the near future!

If this turns out to be the real deal, then CAZ now offers a great long term opportunity...however, if like many in the market, your timeframe is of a temporary nature, I suggest a 2 to 3 week trading strategy might prove to be the most profitable option!

If you want a clue to whay may transpire, I suggest you look back at the DEG chart this time last year...you cant miss the spike and the following rally.

Anyway, I'm in for shares (48, 49, 50) and options (25, 27, 30).

I was just a buyer today...no trading...as it appeared to me to be far too bullish for a safe trade!

It may top out in the next day or two, but I would expect any retrace to be relatively mild and very short lived...perhaps just a day or two?

I don't make predictions very often, but in my opinion, $1.00 is easily acheivable in a very short period of time...this week?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.919M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $7.638K 509.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 790690 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 37673 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.