CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Thanks for that Dutchy. I must confess moving all that furniture...

1. 10,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    Thanks for that Dutchy. I must confess moving all that furniture etc this afternoon has me a little worn out...lol.

CNP is a very tough nut to crack as I have said getting very hard to read. On the one hand thanks to Dingo we have the charts looking good and on the other the accumulation could be larger traders.

What I mean by that is organised traders who obviously buy and sell in huge amounts perhaps a group. Then of course on the other hand it could be the big boys who are just operating beyond our abilities to track them so to speak.

To top all that we now have buy out rumours "confirmed" (so to speak) in the WSJ today. So what does it all mean? It could mean I am going to be bi-polar by the end of this that's for sure...LOL.

I still think there are reasons behind the games going on but they are being played at such a level that we can't keep up. Hence all the obvious manipulation we see and I do believe the rumours re takeover bids are true.

Would have been easy for CNP to come out and say there is no offer for 90c but they didn't. They spun the line of "no official" bids have been received. And now coming from two sources to me anyway seems to substantiate the rumours.

So while the chart continues to show a positive outcome for SP that may be one of the only reliable guides we have as to what is really going on. Either way it is going to be fun but my money is still on CNP giving us a nice surprise soon. Thanks again mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.