LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Growth in new customers and average ARR per customer is where...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Growth in new customers and average ARR per customer is where i'll be focusing a fair bit of attention this reporting period. ARR number won't paint the full picture, while I can see LVT trying to spin the constant currency card again. In reality 55% of business is in EMEA and 26% Americas.. Not ideal when 81% of your revenue is coming in a depreciated currency (short term) with the AUD is strengthening against both the euro and usd. Sooo.. prepared for the worst, if there is little growth in the customer base/ average ARR per customer, actual revenue might be a little grim, however constant currency will provide a bit of a view on how the underlying business is performing in the absence of exchange rate factors..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2825/2825083-922c66e660960346c050e22db9d809d7.jpg

- To save me trawling through the reports, has there been mention of the number of free trials that were taken up last year, as well as how many customers that took up the free trial who converted into paying for the product.
    - Agree on the fact that the product range/branding has changed considerably over the past quarter or two, but with the onboarding process between 1-6 weeks for reach, everywhere and quantum.. i'd like to see some new customers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.