AXN 9.38% 3.5¢ alliance nickel limited

1,000,000 tonnes of nickle and they're 3c???, page-4

1. 3,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hopefully it will.

Ore deposits

Typical nickel laterite ore deposits are very large tonnage, low-grade deposits located close to the surface. They are typically in the range of 20 million tonnes and upwards (this being a contained resource of 200,000 tonnes of nickel at 1%) with some examples approaching a billion tonnes of material. Thus, typically, nickel laterite ore deposits contain many billions of dollars of in-situ value of contained metal.
    Ore deposits of this type are restricted to the weathering mantle developed above ultramafic rocks.[2] As such they tend to be tabular, flat and really large, covering many square kilometres of the Earth's surface. However, at any one time the area of a deposit being worked for the nickel ore is much smaller, usually only a few hectares. The typical nickel laterite mine often operates as either an open cut mine or a strip mine.
    Extraction

Nickel laterites are a very important type of nickel ore deposit. They are growing to become the most important source of nickel metal for world demand (currently second to sulfide nickel ore deposits).
    Nickel laterites are generally mined via open cut mining methods. Nickel is extracted from the ore by a variety of process routes. Hydrometallurgical processes include high-pressure acid leach (HPAL) and heap leach, both of which are generally followed by solvent extraction - electrowinning (SX-EW) for recovery of nickel. Another hydrometallurgical routes is the Caron process, which consists of roasting followed by ammonia leaching and precipitation as nickel carbonate. Additionally, ferronickel is produced by the rotary kiln - electric furnace (RKEF) process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.003(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $25.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $20.04K 598.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 164368 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.