LCY 0.00% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

Great to hear nothing from nmdc or management to reassure...

1. 3,281 Posts.
    Great to hear nothing from nmdc or management to reassure holders.
    Egg all over the face of those who put crap on HAW a year ago, here we are going down the same path. Not one decent Ann in over a year. Nmdc do something or just dump your shares on market I really don't care any more, even better hopefully feel the wrath of ASiC who hopefully use you as an example and throw the book at you.

If we can't even get 20 mill off NmDc how could we ever do a Cap raising, I am quite sure the delay in our options is due to the tight asses not being able to stump up the 0.001 reissue fee. If they do subscribe to the inevitable CR at 3c, nmdc can only increase its holding by 3% a year that means it can only match what the other 50% subscribe to plus 3%, so we could be well and truly screwed because I am sure I am not alone when I say I won't be throwing good money in after bad to do soil samples on dirt in QLD better to take a loss and sell, we need at least 50 mill to get Bevan jorc compliant, 1 trillion shares at 3c to raise 10 mill will be a waste of time. NMDC comes on the party or we can all go the way of HAW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $6.3K 450K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 886229 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 507617 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.