1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

To be fair some people are interested in general stock...

1. 4,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    To be fair some people are interested in general stock discussions whether they hold or not and they should have the right to have an input. Like some of the property forums out there, people discuss certain property markets in general whether they own in them or not.

Nothing wrong with opposing views although extreme views are no good for anyone - on both ends of the spectrum that is (i.e. from 'this is the best stock ever, $100 party next week' to 's**t stock, you guys are clueless idiots for buying in').

I think Pandev you have a lot of knowledge and interest in tech stocks, seems that you have experience in trading tech stocks in the past so it is good to hear your perspective on this forum. We have oposing views but that shouldn't stop either one of us from discussing the company on this forum.

My overall sentiment on this stock is positive and I am excited that we have access to such a stock on the asx. I have analyzed 1PG based on the publicly available information to date and take on board the promises as well as look at the potential downfalls that may eventuate. At this point I am bullish on it and am well invested in it because of it. So I may post my views here and share the excitement when it is plentiful. Your motivation to come and discuss a stock you don't hold could be simply a theoretical discussion or just an exchange of ideas on a topic you are passionate about. Which is fair enough.

But really when it comes to what is being said here, who cares. Everyone is anonymous and it's all a bunch of internet noise anyway. It really doesn't matter and it means nothing. Will the price be affected by rampers or downrampers? Not one bit.

It's about what happens out there in the real world and it's about money really. And so far us early holders of 1PG have seen plenty of that come our way.

Hoping the trajectory continues, good luck to everyone, holders or not

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.