1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

1.1 Billion Profiles!!, page-135

1. 14,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Welcome evalord if you look at 1-Page presentations by Joanna the CEO on the 1-page website and on the ASX spotlight roadshow recently you will see they are a new company and are busy with existing clients. Just have a look at the companies they are associating with at the moment, or have a look at the product on the Website.

there are a small amount of enthusiastic devoted doubters here, who sound the same funny enough, you won't have to look hard, but you won't see them when a new announcement comes and the price heads North, even though they are free to comment at such time, no one likes to get it wrong I suppose.

But as such I am a believer and have invested in 1 page. I have spent years watching and analysing stocks, I am no guru, but have made a good living and therefore I do feel this is top up time for 1-page identifiers and long term holders.

I understand the doubters god bless their souls, but they seem to be just throwing well orchestrated questions that are rhetoric and repetitive, makes us holders who hold many shares raise our eyebrows after trying to explain, strawberries to pigs stuff, that's their prerogative, no Bias.

Now I believe that a gift price would be 1.60 to 1.70 and I am waiting for such a time, but still waiting.

And compared to other Companies 1-Page has had more announcements in a time period where I have seen less and less announcements from other companies in the new disruptive technology sector, that probably upsets other campers, but hey 1_page has paid for it's site and it's onwards and direction bound.

Once again Welcome Evalord, an announcement is due during this week or early next I feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.