1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

I didn't know they were advertising to grow the Branchout user...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I didn't know they were advertising to grow the Branchout user base...must have been in the US only? Makes sense to try to sign as many people up to Branchout as possible before the API expires at the end of the month. The main strength of the data obtained from Branchout is of course friend connections, but also current location. Yes not everyone has their job title and education history on their facebook profile, but they would on Linkedin, and everyone knows that a simple google search for: Name + Location + Linkedin, will produce search results that will most likely take you to the Linkedin profile of that person, and without having logged in you can view the persons current job, previous jobs and education. This information is therefore able to be used to enhance the 1-Page profiles, through the data aggregation process, as it is publicly available data. Therefore I ask the question, why would anyone think the 1.1bil 1-Page profiles aren't relevant to employers? And this is just one example of data that can be collected to enhance the profiles. It has been stated by the company that there are many

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.