PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Griff for christ sake stick around. Your technicals well needed...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    Griff for christ sake stick around. Your technicals well needed here. if we wax the fundamentals with the techinicals we are looking solid. big bang vs religion...technicals vs fundamentals....the answer lies in... both are right if used as a team approach.

Its up to MAR management to pull in Conrad. There is a chance the silver price drop will scare mancala off. cannot rule that out. But MAR management telling me last week that they have not heard from mancala is either bullshit or or they are cutting them some slack because mancala are nervous. Could also be a delay simply because mancala are trying to convince themselves or their bankers the $5m spend is a good spend or just the time it takes to arrange such financing.

But when you have 19m equ siver announces down there ( after tin, copper zinc and lead crdits) you must have a lovely set of numbers. I mean it is quite concievable via the feasibility study the cash costs are net positive. That is the credits from the other metals makes mining is to cash cost zero or better. Now should that happen I have not got enough. yes there are mines that have that situation. the credits from other metals mined makes the overall cost zero.

There is no argument that at conrad a silver mine, would be happy with the copper grades if it was a pure copper mine.

I gave MAR management a reeming for a reason ( and they acknowledged). You have a window here to ram home two projects and win back support. Stop your self deprecating depressing announcements, rev the masses up and behave like winners. The truth is, before my time ( thank god) you blokes dialed a truck load of your shareholders ( 5-10c) and they are now deaf. get off your arses and win their hearts and minds again. A message i will be ramming home again to you next week.

And to those weak pricks who take a pot shot at me. yes you can sit on the sideline doing nothing as usual, but my experience is its people like me who put the blow torch to directors arses which gets them delivering IN OUR TIME FRAME.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.