PNM 0.00% 3.0¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Dont know where your wrong number are coming from but for the...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    Dont know where your wrong number are coming from but for the record, BCD just spent a truck load of money on a feasibility study and MAR publicised the numbers errrr the other day.

The cash cost is $800-$900 per oz

they have been saying ad norsium this will do 20,000oz per year, but felt it could do $25,000. it should be noted that the circuit they are building (shipping in) has been specifically specced at 33,000 oz. Now why would that be?

this open pit is so piss simple and so high grade, my guess we will do the high end figures easy. So this should be producing a cash net profit for MAR of $9-$12m ++ each year until the hurdle rate of production is reached (80k i think) and our share of the take goes up.

A bloody turkey shoot.

Why because you have feed into a plant that aint new, hasnt got teathing problems. No delays forceeable. And if the capex blows out guess what, not our god damn problem

yes bring on conrad. we have no freakin idea what the costs and production figures are likely to be in this thin veined high grade multi metal deposit.

Note the junior end on the market has been annialated. This will sort the investors out from the pants pissing traders.

i have got millions and I will not stop adding to my holding.

gifts like this are rare.

Show me same year gold producer for a MC of $8m. Its easy they dont exist.

And there surely must be a god sending those oppies our way at .004 for an expiry mch 2015 (1.5c stump up). That is incredible amount of time for something nearly free in a would be gold and silver producer.

what we must also do with lenora is appreciate the neigbourhood. i encourage you all to get a mine map out around Cloncurry 15 clicks away, and have a look at the monster mines there. Shame they havent got our grade hey.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.