PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

ok random, we are on the same team. i will settle.from my...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    ok random, we are on the same team. i will settle.

from my perspective we have an australian unique deal done here. a JV with a wonderful combination of like minded people with different resource input. i figure BCD had no ( and i agree with you 100%) incentive to bullshit on the costs ( they independently veriferified anyway). i would say they did them dead on the money as its their arse in the sling.

ive crossed swords with MAR in a loving kind of way, but I will tell you this, give me quality people like them any day over the dick heads running juniors on the boarse, Go have a look at their CV's. I see BCD people very very honourable people who know their stuff and i am super impressed with the calibre of mancala people.

Do i sound battle hardened... i was a fund manager for 13 years and i would like to vomit for the filthy crooks i saw destroy good companies. one year i picked the number 1 performing company on the asx. made sir look like kids play.
    the scum running did a shocking thing and it went guts up.

After i finished feeding ASIC ( pure revenge on my part) they all left the country.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.