FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Great to see that Excel Spreadsheet back up in lights again...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Great to see that Excel Spreadsheet back up in lights again Aqua.
    Just outlines what IS possible. The outcome for Kosmos & Hardman are realities, no one can
    dispute that. We are only 1-2 steps away on the "chain" for FAR to be in the same strategic position
    as they were in their cycle and hence valuation. Not saying the market will ascribe the same value
    per boo, I am working on $3-$5boo once a 2C is booked, that is the next step. $3 value = 18cps
    & $5 = 30cps. $5 per barrel MINIMUM is what Hardman achieved for their naked 2C resource.

Shades of green, yellow & orange at the moment with still a fair bit of GREY to contend with.
    Get to 2C stage by 1st qtr 2015 and a lot of that grey will be extinguished, in so far as that we
    will have arrived at the same stage as Kosmos & Hardman. Good risk/reward at arriving there
    imo, especially with the SP where it is currently. The results of Appraisals will endure more risk
    than getting to a 2C stage but that is another story and more significantly, a different time-frame.

The last 3 steps of the chain {plan, develop, produce} still only offer a 60-80% chance of
    being commercial, but like a lot of others contend, I doubt we will take on those extra 3 steps
    and the associated costs/risks inherent.

I have been hopeless in trading this stock {apart from early purchases at 4.9c & 6.5} Have been
    active in the 10-13c region in particular. I did do one thing right though, I did not top up the next
    day after the no show in the carbonates, it was tempting at 9.1c. Got an order filled @8.5c yesterday
    {I bought the P50 resource at $1.06 per barrel !} Still keeping powder dry as it will be a long wait
    {for most traders/holder anyway} until we can book that 2C. Anything is possible. I predicted a
    retrace in the SP to 9c, possibly 8c after the carbonate no-show, based purely on this insane, skittish
    market. The big picture had not changed 1 iota.

This for me remains a great buying opportunity prior to the 2C being released. Not trying to rush
    in this time. I wouldn't be surprised at some point over the next 2 months or so of the SP being in
    the 7's. Hard to comprehend I know. 7c???? That's 82c per boo for the P50!! We should be so
    fortunate to be offered such a gift {for those that are liquid anyway}.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.