PEN 1.37% 7.4¢ peninsula energy limited

1/12 nrc adams update, page-4

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Kryptonite, if you do it will be very time consuming I can see.

Best for all to simply go to http://wba.nrc.gov:8080/ves/ and do a "simple Search" on "strata energy" then sort by date descending.

I have been reading through and 2 pertinent points come up.

1. Submittal of 3rd Round Responses to Technical Comments on Strata Energy’s, Ross ISR Project Permit to Mine Application, TFN 5 5/217 _ From WWC to WDEQ (45 pages)

Main points:

"The package includes the following:
    1) Responses to technical comments in a question and answer format,
    2) Change index detailing the volume number, pages to be removed and replaced along with a brief description of the change (3rd round materials are shown in green)

3) Signed Form 8 for Michael E. Easley, and
    4) Replacement page.

During the meeting between WDEQ and WWC on October 5, 2011, Glenn Mooney indicated that the financial assurance amount of $9.6 million appeared to be adequate for the proposed facility. Under this pretense, Strata has begun the work necessary to obtain a bond for the project. Strata continues to work with the Berger’s to obtain the Form 8."

The other I found was a request for information from St George Bank. Not sure what has been provided as I am still working through it all. However this is seemingly a collation of information possibly sent to St George for research purposes. One can only guess why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $235.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 6.9¢ $1.295M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55001 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 330000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.