PEN 1.03% 9.6¢ peninsula energy limited

1/12 nrc adams update, page-51

1. CTM
    77 Posts.
    Thanks for all your factual posts Vintage.

I have appreciated the level of research and commitment you have shown towards the content of your HC writings. The bottom line is you are only searching for answers, like many investors and very few have gone to the effort you have shown. You are not trying to sugar coat the current situation the company has ground itself into and you are keeping it real for both new shareholders and long term investors who may not have the time or experience to really glean through what company information is available.

This is the first U company i have invested in and its a been a roller coaster ride with HC postings from many people that have spurred me on to become more pro-active about research and finding answers to questions myself off line with permitting progress and developments on the company front in WY.

I believe all shareholders have something to offer on a forum, we can all learn from different lines of thinking and questioning each other should only have benefits, not negativity.

Vintage lets hope your break isn't too lengthy eh, enjoy an Xmas drink and lets all hope for a better 2012 with the company.

Kryptonite thanks again as well with your updates..you might as well have a beer as well..tu to you.

CTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.