BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

And what would you value the time and effort put in by difectors...

1. 7,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2797

And what would you value the time and effort put in by difectors over their careers?

Anil and Peter have known each other for many years. Louis was a friend of Anil's. All three of them were underemployed prior to joining BRN.

Co-founder Robert Mitro (another mate who co-founded VCIS with Peter) was a serial creator of low value microcap tech startups. He retired after a few months. He sold his many millions of free shares afterwards.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20151005/pdf/431v7t0904ghkp.pdf

From drones, to cars, to space, to smart devices, to smart cities, smart factories etc etc etc

Another poster who totally fails understand that the extreme limitations of neuromorphic processors. Here is a 2019 article in the worlds' most prestigious scientific journal Nature. describing the massive challenges. It totally contradicts most of the claims posters are making about Akida.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-019-12521-x

IBM (TrueNorth 2014) and Intel (Loihi 2017) have already developed their own 'Akida' SNN processors. They specifically state they are designed for neuroscience research. They have never claimed they have widespread (or even any) practical use.

BRN (and it's team recruited from third tier universities and companies) is probably the only organisation making such grandiose claims about widespread use of neuromorphic chips.

Do you have me on ignore btw because I assume you know your flimsy comments won’t stand up to a good argument.

You claim to be lawyer but your 'arguments' seem to be nothing more than insults, profanity and childish cartoons sprinkled with a bit of Argument from Authority.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $1.169M 5.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 78136 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 715071 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.