MTE 0.00% 3.0¢ metrocoal limited

Nic, i think your comment about the "IF" they get half of what...

1. 1,571 Posts.
    Nic, i think your comment about the "IF" they get half of what was stated and it being around $2 a share of cash is a very pertinent point. I find it amazing that if this had been a well followed stock then MTE would have soared.

It appears to me that we only have 2 brokers currently following. RBS and they only started in the past 2 months and Patterson Securities (did anyone get there last note in May 11?). Once a few more brokers get on board, and this will most likely happen POST JV deal on EPC1164 then i think we will see a strong move north.

Interestingly i do think a large holder has been selling into this one or capping the current price. Whether that is in anticipation of the effect of the carbon tax introduction, accumulate and increase holdings from PIs selling or just rebalancing portfolio i dont know. Time will tell.

One comment that was raised a week or so ago was the effect of the carbon tax and it was negligible as stated by David at 1.60 per tonne out of the ground. Certainly nothing to effect the coal industry economics at this point i would have thought!??

I will say that i have a bought a few more at these levels even though there is a distnct possibility that it could go back to 60c level.

I am also trying to get in contact with the reporter at the economic times to find out anything else. If i get anything i will post on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.