DSE 1.84% $2.77 dropsuite limited

Hi SJ,Wasn't looking at the siad manipulation mate, but I do not...

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi SJ,

Wasn't looking at the siad manipulation mate, but I do not doubt it for 1 second.

The rest of it was my key argument and has been for the last 50 days.

Absolutely ecstatic to be able to remind the 'faith full' who were calling for 'patience, patience', 'shortly' after July 1....that I am still being patient!

It ain't rocket science....if you have not got drill rigs secured....DO NOT suggest that you have and DO NOT use words such as immminently, shortly or on or about. Basically, if you want some entities (i.e te markets) or someone elses trust (or in this case, are trying to win a shred back), you do not TRY and be clever, you do not bull sheet and you do not TRY and get creative with time periods. Absolutely Management For Dummies stuff.

IF, EXM come out with another inplausible delay and incompetent excuse for drilin delays, the ONLY thing that will keep this above 1c is Bell and Potter.....and even then, that will take some doing.

Me, I am hoping the delays for announcing drilling lay elsewhere (JV announcement or something out of left field perhaps).

I know that contradicts my general belief in the current board and what I have said above, but hey, as I have told BB, I have 15,000,000 reasons to 'hope'....and they all expire in December!!!

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.050(1.84%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.77 $2.68 $68.21K 24.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.77 837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.