DSE 2.42% $3.39 dropsuite limited

Hi SJ,Yes, I am expecting and prepared for the worst.Dropped a...

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi SJ,

Yes, I am expecting and prepared for the worst.

Dropped a bundle in a simliliar fashion just last month....60,000 AUD on expirig oppies. Again, startied to buy into the 'story' late last year and it happened to be just that, a story.

AND before all the closet traders, investors and amatuer FA's come out of the cupboard and AGAIN tell me, 'this is a spec stock, balh, blah, blah....do not invst more than you can afford to lose and risk this, risk that'.....I have been happily investing and making a return on that investment for over 17 years and I luckily can afford to lose another 40,000 AUD (my EXMO take) if it comes to that.

What I do not comprehend though, is why is it I deemed unreasonable and impatient by the "faith full", when one judges that after researhing and investing in any stock/Co.....that the minimum the Co could do is execute that plan in a timely fashion.

To me, one could be forgiven for thinking that the EXM board (and others) at times, are workng to destroy shareholder value rather than create it?

After all, even spec stocks' Management work under the same ethical (lol) as the rest.

Cheers and here's hoping.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.39
Change
0.080(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $238.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.40 $3.40 $3.39 $23.72K 6.978K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 204 $3.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.39 34 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.