BUB 7.14% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

$1.1m contract with Chinese distributor, page-18

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Indeed, Bubs definitely has its potential and got officially listed on JD.com is a big thing in term of approaching Chinese market. I am not sure about if they have a officially store on TMALL, I can only see the ChemistWarehouse are currently selling Bubs products through its TMALL store. Anyway, what I am trying to say is it takes a lot of efforts to break into the Chinese market while the Aptamil, Karicare and A2 are dominating the market with their excellent reputations. Organic is really a good sell point in China, believe me or not, the sale of its pouches is actually better than the formula without having any real promotion, yet. Bubs has this "Chinese social influencer KOL" promotion plan in its presentation, hopefully it's something good so the Chinese customers can know this brand better. People won't buy the products if they hardly know they exist in the market. It definitely will take some time for Bubs (or any infant brand who just recently release into Chinese market) to be recognised in China, unless the company have enough money to do a lot of promotions through all kind of popular Chinese TV shows. I just be patient here and see what Bubs is going to do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.0¢ $85.49K 641.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 3430971 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 213475 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.