MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

1,2,3,4,5...20$ - why i care

1. 251 Posts.
    math seems to be difficult evaluating MOL. why is that so? broken calculators? dilution that was clear for over a year making MOL debt free with enough capital for the ore mine? irrational fears about taxes and greedy chinese people pulling out every cent the company will ever earn? world market melt down where no steel products are needed any more? complete rubbish imo
    MOL will advance in different phases from now on. the current phase should send the sp above 1 dollar just by remembering, what is rising here: a giant.
    the second phase will put MOL in a position to take the 2 dollar hurdle once positive cash flows in from iron ore sales reducing financing costs for the big mine significantly. this is btw due within a few month.
    in phase three we can hit 3, 4 or even 5 dollars once the financing for the moly mine stands, depending upon concrete funding conditions and time schedule.
    from there a lot will depend upon what the market prices are doing and how the management deals with the challenge of growing and investing profits smartly and build up a major steel player on this globe.

anyway, we are talking about the sp rising to several dollars, so at this point i care to express my deepest thankfullness to those giving shares in the 50-60 cent-range during the last couple of days: THANK YOU FOLKS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.