ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

1-2-3-4 = jackpot!!!, page-5

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Instead of bombing out and giving them satisfaction and better control hang in there because that is what they are expecting from us IMO.
    Another way of hitting the 1-2-3-4 jackpot is if all the small holders got together and formed one entity within WHN. The higher the percentage the bigger the say by the looks of things.
    The dribble "Strong relationship with major shareholder and national oil company SEYPEC".
    Why not say who is the major shareholder. What has changed? If not what is the point of skirting around the subject. Clarity please from the anns too much dodging and weaving.
    I know a lot are going to say commercial in confidence yep sure. However say nothing, or if you are and going to insinuate you can get yourself in a bit of a mess. The timeline structure which apparently they are to be known for, is abysmal, currently. That is why some of us are peeved of as if we have been led on a goose chase. They have not even given one credible reason why this has happened.
    The shareholders need an explanation especially the ones that have had their fingers burnt on the oppies. Yep they took a risk as you would for speccie stocks, however accurate information is also needed so the stockholders can make a proper assessment. It is our money they want and it is our money.
    I am sceptical how 50cps was achieved for Palta1. It is worth a decent price hike BUT 900% for around 800 billion cubic feet of gas (WHN shares is 1/3 of the 2.5TCF).
    I can go on however it is Easter have a good holiday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.