AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

MeluaYou can't be serious when you come out with stuff like ......

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Melua

You can't be serious when you come out with stuff like ... I exposed Ghosta regarding his shareholding...

Nobody could possibly know for sure how many shares another poster is holding and it is not even relevant.

What is relevant is that AGM is continually increasing the amount of resource it has at its disposal. It is working towards making the province a reality rather then its current single mine at Avebury.

I am not to worried one way or the other with all this stuff about 95c holding or heading to the low 80c as I am already loaded up.

Sure , I see your point in order to try and get in at the best possible price, everyone needs to maximise their profits Good luck in getting in at the 80's - of course time will tell whether 80's are a reality or not.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you pick up in the 80's with the usual June tax selling - although with the incentives in the budget to hold until next financial year I feel this selling might be tempered this year. There is of course always the chance a nice drill result gets released that torpedoes your chance of picking up low but of course we know that is the nature of the game.

And lets all remember that price does not necessarily equal value......

Chinkiat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.