TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

I too do not ahve the access to the data but I stated on day dot...

1. 10,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I too do not ahve the access to the data but I stated on day dot with the sell off into the Fonda approval and then subsequent campaign that this was orchestrated. Unbfortunately I ahve come to recognise the pattern over time and it sticks out.
    Couple this with the recent announcements and i get more than a tad suspicious that the board are being held over a barrel. Its times like these though the the board needs to agressively seek other fund sources and again I have no information as to what they did try or did not.

With such a great line up I am gobsmacked though that funds could not ahve been found ala bridging finance even if only in part.

Still - the opposite is true and that is that once this ahs settled there is no reason why the SP should not go up nicely.

The down pressure has been to sell stock to buy some at a lower price. A gamble that may have payed off I dont know yet. Howver, once the offers have been placed its game on to maximise allocations for the split. so I reckon we should see a healthy rise sooner rather than later.

I usually get these thigns wrong but anyways now I ahve posted it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.