TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

1-2 mill per month, page-48

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    .....It's funny, people over in the Pharmaxis threads have been talking about insto's manipulating their SP aswell. Their biggest concerns also happen to be over the CEO & MGMT( The CEO is from a medical background). While they too are arguably sitting in the company's best position ever, with their lead drug bronticol recently approved by the EMA. However funnily enough, their SP has been completely smashed also...for various reasons I might add- (I'm not going to get into any-more detail on the ACL threads, but you get the idea).

Anyway.... they just so happen to be in the middle of an insto placement/ SPP aswell :), and at levels so low, no one would have every predicted it post approval- Ring any bells?

Now he's the really funny part....Their biggest shareholder who also happens to own 19.x % of the company, not only gets to top up through the placement, they've even been allocated their own special trance in order to maintain the Same percent of holdings pre capital raising( MGMT have quote done this as it "satisfies the commitment of pharmaxis largest shareholder"- their largest holder must be very good at negotiating ;)..... Now any guesses who Pharmaxis's largest holder is??....Well ironically enough, it just so happens to be the same people that own 19.x% of ACL- Yes you guessed it........

ORBIS ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.