TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

1-2 mill per month, page-50

1. 570 Posts.
    why is is so hard for conceive that the share price was smashed by a combination of things, perfect storm if you like mostly out of the cos control. Firstly the signs were not too good prior to approval the massive delay really caused damage. Post approval, RBS had a sell recommendation (we knew this before the approval). Mix this with what usually happens, buy the rumor sell the fact, kept the price down and had people scratching their heads. Now the biggest slam dunk was a result of the AG at the worst possible time. The market turmoil that proceeded because of US/Euro debt issues slammed the market, small caps in particular. Now what i assume was to be debt funding to cover the gap was no longer an option, plan b had to mapped out all while the market slowly got thoughts of funding issues and sell off continued. The rest is history. Most of the above was just bad timing and out of the Cos control. Yes in hindsight we could have raised funds earlier but im most would be up in arms at the time claiming how dare they dilute my holding. As for Orbis, I cant speak about their intentions, but surely having someone with close to 20% stake will make it harder for predators to take advantage of the situation (take over)and over time would want to get the best possible return on their investment for their clients? Even with their current allocation im sure the average buy price is still a lot higher from current levels. As i mentioned earlier Orbis were buying back when we were over $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.