AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

belligerentdrunk -"Given that the takeover price is likely to be...

1. 70 Posts.

belligerentdrunk -

"Given that the takeover price is likely to be $2.00 to $2.50..." AND "I don't think the market shares that belief, at least not yet - otherwise the SP would be near $2 right now".

QUESTION (1): What do you value AIO at, and what price do you think any potential takeover price will be at?

"do you guys think we will see the share price trade much below $1.20 before the share gets suspended?" AND " I watched and cried, then cheered when AIO fell to 40 cents and has bounced to $1.20 on nothing more than blind panic. Who knows where it will go before an announcement".

QUESTION (2): Why do you say "blind panic"? Do you think AIO are not serious about selling part or all of the company at $2 to $2.50?

"Also, when do you think they will suspend trading?" AND
    "Trade will be suspended and a $2.00 takeover announced directly after I sell my last parcel".

QUESTION (3): Are you suggesting you have had so much bad luck with AIO that you will sell too cheaply? Please let me know what price you are prepared to sell at, and I will buy more before they announce the final bid prices etc...

Cheers

BJ

PS - Any other opinions from AIO followers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.