TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

As someone who has held very much a 'watching brief' here on HC...

1. 2 Posts.
    As someone who has held very much a 'watching brief' here on HC for the last 12 months when it comes to all things TON i feel its time to 'join the fun'.
    Speaking from experience, forums are incredibly fickle things! Anyone who takes a step back from posting in here for a few weeks and then checks back on peoples 'thoughts' and how they change to suit there circumstance regards being 'in or out of TON' can see that. However surely the one thing that we can all agree on when it comes to TON is that it has the results (so far) to back up what KL, CM et al are saying, this is potentially one world class deposit of Graphite and Vanadium and it could be even BIGGER with more results to come! The proof is there in the reading you cant argue with it.
    As regards the share price 'form is temporary, class is permanent' springs to mind, and thats just what we have here with TON IMO. I agree with KL the timing of the announcements could be looked at as it does put SP totally out of sync as traders stock up on Friday as the price falls as it has been during the week, ready for the sell off after the announcement on a Monday.
    Good luck to all share holders here, pay no attention to the naysayers and do your research! This will be a massive mover im sure over the future months IMO. Graphite is needed, Vanadium is needed - its not rocket science.

CJS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.