TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

$1.20 tomorrow, page-26

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    In keeping with my theory that thumbs up equate to perfect negative correlations they dont get much better than King Louie. Down another 8% today. Yes yes yes, you're all long term holders. Cool yer heels

I dont know if this has been mentioned much amongst the fire and spittle on TON threads but the simplest explanation for this retrace is that, even here it has a 100 mil mkt cap. I know you can all rattle off a rationalisation for higher market caps but if you know anything about australian markets you know they trend to the conservative.

It requires a certain type of market to maintain big capped juniours and that disappeared when the Dow turned last week. If TONs discoveries happened 3 months ago I doubt it would have cracked 60 mil. Keep that in perspective when you're lying to the missus about how much loss you're carrying on this now.

30 double bottom ? Maybe, but I wont bet on it. I'll punt on the next run which will be a week before the JORC. After Jorc it will retrace again. Make the most of that if you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.