EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

1,226,657 voted against the Status Quo, page-13

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165

That was my concern last week as I had a few people contact me as they hadn't received their voting forms etc. so I posted people to contact Link market services directly. Just imagine how many holders don't even know this is happening.

I voted over 600000+ shares in my 2 holdings and I know it is going to be a big ask to win all the resolutions. We should get R.E.M. Report and maybe 2!others but all depends who actually votes. Most AGM's normally have a poor turn out. Hope this isn't the case. We urgently need change in my opinion.

We will still be doing a 249 after this AGM of change is unsuccessful.

We have drill and investigations going on. What's important is what MR do I just hope they see that a 249 will do the job and abstain then they can be part of the big picture and support change. Finally rid our tag of underperforming company and a failure to reward holders. Unlike MR who value there holders.

Well not long to go but for me it will be the 249 to get change. Good luck to all holders and the AGM is only the first step in sweeping the office out and ensure change happens. I personally couldn't care less about 2/3 holders on here that don't want a 249.

Final note do we have one of the worse CFO's.?IMO this person has to go as well since Tim left just about every report is riddled with errors. I can not understand why our last well respected one left. He was a proven and excellent CFO.
    Maybe he didn't like the way this so called highly skilled team where running things. Wish I knew the answer to this. Any way one thing at a time.

God I hope we do well in the votes on Thursday.

Anyone interested on Wed 16th At 8.15 at the Empire Bar Burswood we are having a get together so if anyone is in Perth want to come along and want change you are most welcome. For the 2/3 HC current board supporters sorry but you won't like the conversation. It's all about change. Hooroo guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.