RED 1.35% 37.5¢ red 5 limited

Quote from MS lTragic dated 29/11/2018 First of all, there's no...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Quote from MS lTragic dated 29/11/2018
    First of all, there's no company in the known universe that has 1.3bn shareholders .... so I don't get it

Yes I am afraid to tell you that the company you have invested in has 1.240 B shareholders is in this current universe, sorry I can't check other dimensions of space and time, sorry for the late information which is highlighted with the black line and sorry for the late reply but I am only allowed 2 weeks between posts as worked out by the RED legal department and Hotcopper in 2016 I think!

Share Reg.jpg
    Anyway, anyone can see the dilution of shareholder equity especially from the tailings dam failure in 2013 till to date in black and white, my previous post was factual so no more needs to be said, the facts speak for themselves.

Now for more smoke and mirrors; the recent announcements in regards to the resources statements and bold statements of a possible processing plant at KOTH, wow how can one afford these presents under the Christmas tree without the credit card of more shareholder dilution. The extract from a simple shareholder e trade inquiry above speaks for itself;  no need for commentary, no need to argue with others on this site (eg. MS lTragic), the above image speaks for itself, the only substantial income for the last 6 years has been via shareholder investment. One has to ask the question who is gaining from this investment? Shareholders? I doubt it...

I doubt anyone on this site wants me to pull apart the latest indicated / inferred ore resources statements of lost gold at KOTH, which appears to be low on the wrung of proper geological statements (see JORC Code 2012) and appears to be propping up the share price at the moment. One has forgotten that the current gold mining regime is not making a profit and has considerable expenses not to mention forward trading of 5000 oz for this quarter.

After all is said and done; facts speak for themselves rather than commentary, which is often scrutinized by legal eagles...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.516B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 37.0¢ $623.6K 1.674M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1004587 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 672231 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.