UXC 0.00% $1.22 uxc limited

it all sounds fabulous gentlemen..i hope that results, dividends...

1. 158 Posts.
    it all sounds fabulous gentlemen..i hope that results, dividends and share price land anywhere near those parameters after having suffered by limbo for over a decade of davnet...dvt....uxc under geoff lord....

dear friends...groins, russianroolet, browny144, thurless, dywillis, retire95, early1....about fatbloater, i know him personally (once considered him a friend), he has finally been suspended by hotcopper...damian is his real name, his knowledge of shares is extremely limited and his commentary is farcical, after all he is a 'punter', he manages jockeys and his share education derives from the comedy channel, if you have read his commentary on our beloved 'uxc' and also other stocks, you soon realise that none of his posts contain actual facts, on the contrary to us...i have never ramped uxc...the figures speak for themselves.....so in summary i suggest not getting 'bated' by him and reply to his messages, that is his only objective, that is the 'infantile pleasure' of being a school yard sledger. go uxc!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UXC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.