CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

It is "Out of Africa" for Cityview. This poem written by an...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    It is "Out of Africa" for Cityview.
    This poem written by an African best descibes what they think of such companies:

DIAMONDS: A POEM FROM SIERRA LEONE
    Hard sparkling, precious beauty wondrous beyond imagination then say you belong to the devils, and that you brought wealth but woe unto me and my land.
    How many magnificent cities have you built? look how my land bleeds, for your sake unhealed wounds, with greedy knives twisting into it everyday creating new cuts must I laugh, must I cry for you?
    See how my people are cheated, and humiliated everyday for your sake listen! A cry is heard a pit has caved-in killing many youths see the mourners, haggard and in rags carrying everlasting poverty in their pitiful eyes glisten stones, must I laugh, must I cry for you?
    Hear! A heavy blast it is for the twinkling stones, the earth shock houses crack and crumble, there is a sudden cry yonder lies a woman with baby strap to her back and an old woman in a pool of blood smashed and crushed by flying rocks yet, we did not bemoan them innocent victims of corporate colonization and reckless exploitation Gem stones, must I laugh, must I cry for you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.