ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

stay strong, they need money for the 3D, as long as they are not...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    stay strong, they need money for the 3D, as long as they are not setting it up for a cheap T/O then I am ok with new issue, lets face it we are all in a penny dreadful and this is nothing new.

big picture 12-24 months

consolidation, 3-4 more wells up and going, s/p of around 30-40 cents plus based on 3-1 consolidation

OBJ has sat between 1.5 up to 3.5 for four plus years now and then bang

this has a bang coming just not this year CTRO looks like a great play

stay away from the thread and come back in six months. Its definitely a cap raise manipulation play, who on here can tell me they have sold a large parcel in the past few months. the big holders are selling to themselves and bronze (bronze just so happens to have the extra cash)

don't sell, don't panic, let them get there capital injection and then after this they will have no solid reason to hold it back

the find is a company maker and they are not having my shares at any cost I would rather kiss them away. play with yourselves boys and then show me the money!!!

I will see you all this time next year when I take a look and then all things being equal convert my oppies to heads!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.