VYS 1.49% 34.0¢ vysarn limited

$1.30 gone !!, page-33

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Thanks Guys .

For my doubters if you are bored or anal enough you can actually check my posting history on MHM , it goes well back before GO arrived .

I was bullish on the way up , when I first posted on MHM , I stated I thought the chart looked like it was going to the moon , unfortunately I didnt buy in at that time .

I didnt post for quite some time after that , and when it spiked to 1.50 , I became negative on the SP , not the company , and I posted i felt it was overbought at around 1.40 .

I said I would buy if it got to .85 , and felt that this would be a good buy for a trade target and was naturally ridiculed and accused of just being a knocker

I reviewed my entry price after after checking out the directors a little bit more , and more importantly seeing the US deal signed , Geelong get council approval , and seeing the chart and price action turn in my opinion from overbought to neutral when the price touched $ 1.00

My posts refelected these thoughts all along , and as I posted at the time I became more positive again around $1 and bought some for the first time around 1.00 , then 95, then 90, and a very small amount below that , and as I mewntioned I have today taken profit at 1.29-1.32 ,

Why ?

I original said my target was a trade from 0.95-$1.1 as I took the first time I traded it .

The 2nd trade I was thinking of doing the same however later thought 1.30 was a chance of occuring in the shorter term .

All the talk about new cars , and instant millionaires made me feel we were a bit over excited so , when the price hit this point I decided to stick to my rules and sell at the upper price target i originally set for myself

Now I have no position , and my sentiment simply reflects what I did personally (ie ST sell ).

It doesnt actually mean I think the company wont go up , it just reflects my personal opinion today .

When the stock was 1.00 my sentiment was then ST or LT buy .

Will I rebuy ?

If in the next 2 weeks we do get the US pull back I have curent fears of , ie an oil driven US bear market and we does see MHM fall in sympathy with the broader market Ill be a happy buyer again around the 1.00 level.

If not and the Us continues on its merry way , and there is no MHM placement as I suspect there will be I wish you all the huge upside you all deserve for being right and backing the company from a small baby to superman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $142.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.8¢ 33.8¢ $209.4K 610.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11459 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 224488 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.